Essential Skills offers a variety of weekly workshops.
Essential Skills weekly workshops are designed to help our youth:
- Become capable, knowledgeable and confident
- Make a safe and healthy transition to adulthood
- Gain self-care and life skills
- Develop social connections with family, adults, peers and community
- Increase participation in educational, training and creative activities
Healthy, nutritious meals are included in all workshops.
The workshops are designed for teens under 19, but current and past program participants over 19 and friends are also welcome to attend. We ask that all participants treat our guests with respect and a welcoming attitude.
For more information, please contact the Director of Training at 604-525-1204 ext. 232
This program meets the standards for accreditation through CARF (Commission for the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) International.