- A Conversation with Gale Stewart, Aunt Leah’s Founder
- Celebrating The Links 10th Anniversary
- Donor Spotlight: John Hardie Mitchell Family Foundation
- The YAC's unforgettable Canoe Journey
- Aunt Leah's Trees 2015 record breaking year of sales!
- The Friendly Landlord Network, our new collaborative housing initiative
- The Link: Housing First
- Volunteer Highlight: Eva
- Essential Skills Weekly Program
- Avoiding the Precipice: A UVIC Study
- Volunteer & Donor Spotlight: Bridget’s Story
- An exciting move to a new home
- SEFFY: Equipping foster youth for postsecondary education
- Anne, Jim, and Aunt Leah’s Place: A partnership that will last a lifetime
- How Retail Training equips youth for success
- A Year at Aunt Leah’s Place: Linking Youth with Success
- Celebrating 25 years of Aunt Leah’s Place
- The Support Link – Equipping Youth for Their Future
- Nathan's Story
- Aunt Leah’s Place chosen as a “Top Pick” by Charity Intelligence!
PRESS RELEASE: Aunt Leah’s Trees (2016)
A Shortage of Trees, but an Abundance of Love
Metro Vancouver, B.C. – You may notice there are less Christmas Tree Lots operating this year,
thats because the Pacific Northwest is having a shortage of trees. However, this isn’t holding
Aunt Leah’s back from ...
PRESS RELEASE: The Friendly Landlord Network
Metro Vancouver, B.C. – A new collaborative housing program is setting out to help foster youth transition out of care and alleviate one of the provinces most pressing social issues, foster youth homelessness. The program, titled the Friendly Landlord Network, connects youth transitioning out of ...