Leaving a Legacy of Hope
Legacy gifts are vital to the work we do and help Aunt Leah’s Place fulfill its mission to prevent children in foster care from becoming homeless and mothers in need from losing custody of their children. When you leave a gift in your will, you can establish a legacy of hope, by ensuring that youth in government care have access to opportunities that all Canadian youth deserve: to be loved, to have a home and to live a life full of opportunity.
Contact a Gift Planner
If you’d like to learn more about leaving a lasting gift to youth in foster care and young mothers in need, please complete the form below. An Aunt Leah’s Gift Planner will be in touch soon to answer all of your questions:
- Aunt Leah’s Place Legal Name: AUNT LEAH’S INDEPENDENT LIFESKILLS SOCIETY
- Charitable Registration Number: #12304 1683 RR 0001
- Address: 816 20th Street, New Westminster, BC V3M 4W6
- Sample Wording for Residual Gift in Your Will: “I give to Aunt Leah’s Independent Lifeskills Society currently of 816 20th Street, New Westminster, BC V3M 4W6, all (or ______%) of the residue of my estate, to be used at the discretion of the organization.”
- Sample Wording for Specific Gift in Your Will: “I give to Aunt Leah’s Independent Lifeskills Society currently of 816 20th Street, New Westminster, BC V3M 4W6, the sum of $______ to be used at the discretion of the organization.”
The Giving information on this website is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice and assistance from your lawyer, financial advisor, or tax consultant. We recommend that you discuss your plans with your lawyer and/or financial advisor before proceeding with a legacy gift.